Sunday, September 9, 2012

nests

My mom says that I like to make nests around the house. 
Yesterday, half-way through studying in the library with Kathryn and Elena (Anatomy and Physiology is taking over my life and I still don't remember half of it), I decided to make my picture-of-the-day my "nest" of study materials on the library floor (because, when one walks into a study room decorated in an 18th/19th Century-esque style and full of giant comfy chairs, one should definitely sit on the floor . . . or maybe that's just me). 


 Kathryn decided that she needed to take an artistic birds-eye-view of me in my nest as well.


Unrelated note: I wore jeans for the first time in several months yesterday. I managed to get through the whole summer and the first three weeks of JumpStart/school wearing only skirts (excluding family and friend hiking/climbing adventures) :) 

This afternoon, I was able to spend several hours reading, praying, journaling and writing letters which created the nest below along with blankets and tea (in my super awesome Princess mug). I've really come to love, and therefore look forward to, Sunday afternoons.


...now time for 88 pages of an English text? 


No comments: