Wednesday, September 12, 2012

getting ready

Yesterday LehrerDance came to the Mary D'Angelo Performing Arts Center at Mercyhurst. I was excited for the performance, but also excited to get dressed up to go to the performance :) I laid out my long lace dress, lace headband and shoes in the morning.  


Usually, when I lay out whatever dress I plan on wearing to a special event, there is a little dress* laying next to it and somewhere else in the room there are the three dresses Miriam is still deciding between :P

While I don't have time for much of anything right now except English books (I'm about to start my fourth book for the class) and dance classes, I really miss helping a family get together (to go to school or church or lacrosse games or performances or whatever it may be) with clothes and food and things to do and whatever else may be needed. Just getting myself together feels so empty . . .

*Oh, actually, skirt and shirt because this year Charlotte is only wearing dresses on Christmas, Easter and Mother's Day by her own proclamation :)

No comments: