Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the weekend

Sooo, I already failed at posting once a day, but here are some updates from the weekend :)

On Saturday night, Kathryn and I made our first dinner in our new kitchen. It was delicious.


On Sunday afternoon, after Church, Kathryn and our other roommate, Ali, and Ali's boyfriend, Blake, and I went to the a near-by beach on Lake Erie. We got delicious frozen yogurt cones that I forgot to take a picture of and spent a relaxing afternoon in the water and on the sand.

Kathryn, Ali and Blake 

Erie clouds :) :) and a calm beach :) 

reading, note-taking and floral prints on a gorgeous beach with a nice breeze blowing and my feet in the sand = wonderful afternoon :) 

 other people (and logs) on the beach


After the beach, we met Ali's parents at the Polish Festival and had cheese-filled pirogi and potato pancakes for dinner. Polkas were playing all evening. Dancing was necessary :) 
The Quote of the day is from the lead musician. During dinner he stopped between songs and said, "Now we're going to play a song off our new album it's called, I Don't Know Why I Love You but I Do." *insert typical Princess face* . . . no comment necessary . . .

   

No comments: