Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adeventures in Indiana - part two

Well, my mom and I got up at 5:30, drove to the airport, waited/attempted to sleep, finally boarded the plane, flew to Indiana, found our rental car, got frustrated with the GPS, and then...
            WE MET EMI!!!!
(My ballet teacher gave me the names of several students he had previously taught who now attend Butler. I spoke to all three of them. One of them was able to meet up with my Mom and I.)
So, we met Emi at Taste for lunch. I asked her lots of questions. She then showed us around the campus. It was beautiful. :) She did say the food wasn't great, but, other than that, I really like everything I have seen so far. After touring the campus, she brought us to her dorm. Then we left Butler and found our hotel. Now, I'm sitting on the hotel bed trying to stay awake and finish some of my homework.
Here are a few pictures...












1 comment:

Katie said...

ahhh, campuses in the Fall!! Rachel, this place is gorgeous!!!

but, ew, homework :P
(last night I fell asleep at 9 doing government. lol.)