Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adeventures in Indiana - part three

Today has been quite a long day.
The lack of sleep really started to get to me this afternoon. I fell asleep until 7:30pm at which point, my mom had already tried to wake me several times. She has been extremely patient and supportive throughout this trip. We decided we should go find dinner. As we began to look around, we were reminded of our trip to Missouri last summer. Most everything had already closed for the evening. We eventually decided on Cracker Barrel and both got some excellent pancakes. Now, we're back at the hotel. Meeting with Emi, has definitely calmed some of my nervousness concerning tomorrow. Just getting to look around the school and know where I'll be tomorrow releases some of the "unknown" thoughts. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions about classes, teachers, etc. The campus and the program seem very nice. Many of teachers have excellent connections with ballet companies nationally and internationally. This provides for amazing performing opportunities. I am starting to get excited about taking class tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to maintain the excitement and just enjoy the day tomorrow. Even if I never come back, tomorrow is an excellent opportunity and I want to make the best of it.

Here are a couple more random pictures...
Our Room

Purple Happiness

Beautiful Building Across the Street

The Pyramids


goodnight :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

PURPLE!!!

enough said.