Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Okay, so I generally don't post about this kind-of thing . . . but my boyfriend is so incredibly sweet and thoughtful :) :) :) :) :)

It's been beyond cold in Erie and, for a while, I couldn't get the heat to work in my room so he sent me a lovely warm and fuzzy blanket and one of his super warm jackets and a book of German folk tales all accompanied by a lovely little card :) :) :)


*Disclaimer in response to various text messages: The heat in my apartment works wonderfully and the apartment is generally quite toasty. The knob for the heat in my bedroom just got stuck. I think, in general, the gift was more a response to the temperatures outside in Erie (and Boston). In short, my heat is just fine :) . . . and the blanket and jacket are quite warm :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Letting go is a bit easier when the one to whom you are letting go is caring for your daughter in such thoughtful ways.

Love,
mama

P.S. You can't decline the jacket this time.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Awww, Mama :) Also, no, I can't :P That's the first thing I thought of when I took it out of the box and then I had to tell my roommates the story :P