Monday, July 8, 2013

session one


I asked my girls to straighten up their pile of shoes and they decided that meant that they should organize them by color and type of shoe :) 
the cabin :) 
We had a Unit Trash Bag Re-Fashion night. All of the campers got to make an outfit for their counselors :) 
 My campers found a beautiful moth on the last day :) 
The last couple days were really wonderful :) I was sad to see all of them go yesterday and not having anyone to say goodnight or good morning to was very strange. 

My first group was definitely my quiet, introverted group :P So the first days were a little hard, but by the end, we had all gotten really close :) I'm excited (and a little nervous) to see what my next group of girls will be like :) But, I'm also really enjoying having two-ish days to not be in-charge of anything or anyone and to have time to myself :) 

No comments: