Thursday, December 20, 2012

buckets, bruises and bothersome presentations


So, I've obviously been quite busy again.

However, I've been working with a wonderful guest choreographer on a very innovative modern piece. There are 20 dancers and she could only come in this week so we've all had 5 hour rehearsals with her every day since Friday. The piece is all about buckets. We get to do many different dance styles, but each one includes the buckets in some way. Between sitting on buckets, drumming on buckets, running in buckets, walking on buckets and dancing with a bucket on my head, almost every part of my body is bruised, but rehearsals are over (until after Christmas) and I'm very excited to perform the piece in February.

Also, while studying for a test tomorrow, I came across this page of notes.


I should add that I really love all of my classes this term and I've had the chance to write some really interesting papers. However, the obligatory how-to-write-a-standard-persuasive-essay presentation is getting rather old . . . 

No comments: