Sunday, September 25, 2011

What do you use post-it notes for?

Soooooo my crazy (and seriously nice, fun, entertaining, friendly) roommate has recently become obsessed with this YouTube video where this lady keeps talking about how much she loves cats...I am not a huge fan of repetitive, senseless YouTube videos (as most of you know). My roommate learned this rather quickly and when I came back to my room one day I found this on my wall...


...and there were more, they were all over my room...

...so of course I retaliated...


...and then a war began...

...she rearranged a message I left inside her closet door...


...she left a note in the fridge...and then I did too :P...


...she actually doesn't like cats...

...these were on her desk, I hid them under her newspaper...


...and it's not over yet...I looked up last night to see this on the ceiling above my bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats right...I'm awesome.....meow. ;)

Mollie Beach said...

LOL, love it, miss ya<3